Prev: Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: [CON] ECC IV - NEXT WEEK??

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:21:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC IV - NEXT WEEK??

Kr'rt wrote:

> So tell me a gain how a YEAR went by and I still haven't painted
> anything I bought at last year's con?
>
> Sheesh!
>
> -=Kr'rt, finally posting something here....

you're not preparing a gaming event...... :-)

There's nothing like painting those last few figures on the drive
down to pick up Stuart.

"Hey, Jon!  I like the camo you put on those tanks.  Nice wavy
lines."

"Yeah, they we're supposed to be straight, but a truck was passing
me and I got nervous holding the steering wheel and the brush."

:-)

Prev: Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing