Prev: Re: [DS] Force List for Review Next: Powered Armor Reading List

Re: [OT]: GROPOS

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:12:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT]: GROPOS

Customizing modern or historical buildings to add a science fiction look
isn't
too hard. I've got a ruined factory building (WWII vintage) with a few
Epic
Space Marines (tm) as casualties in the rubble. I did the Xacto work,
but,
despite this being a GW game, I left out the spattered red paint.

I found a certain moral value attaining to my use of casualties painted
in my
opponents colors (Ultramarines, from the Imperial Dispatches playtest
sessions)..

--- agoodall@canada.com wrote:
> On Wed, 21 February 2001, Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>
> > Why Not?
> >
> > Retro is cyclical.
>
> Hmm. Good point.
>
> And if you're good at kitbashing, most of these buildings are plastic.
You