Prev: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: [GZG ECC] Ride from Philly

Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:43:31 +0100
Subject: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

mreindl@pacbell.net wrote (in a formatted post - MS Outlook?):

>I'd agree with that assertion.  Of course, morale rules didn't help in
>the game that I played this weekend.  One squadron of KV standard
>fighters killed three Phalon ships.  The inability of Phalon pulsers
>act as PD in all arcs unless it is set up that way is a fatal weakness
>for them.

Though if a single standard squadron managed to kill three ships, it
sounds like fairly small ships (frigates or smaller, with no
ADFC-equipped unit available to help out) or *really* lousy point
defence die rolls... the kind of die rolls I usually roll for my
fighters, or Indy rolls for P-torps :-/

Later,

 Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: [GZG ECC] Ride from Philly