Prev: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 05:54:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

If you listen to the mainstream--you should either be watching the idiot
box
or playing golf.  "nuff said.

Whenever I get the "So, do you play golf?" question at work, I usually
reply, "No.  I paint metal miniature figures, then use them in conflict
simulation."  At that point, I usually get a blank look.

Rob