Prev: RE: re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:22:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

----- Original Message -----
From: <devans@uneb.edu>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 11:09 AM
Subject: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

>to just a waste of time and space

    That's something else I've noticed in this day and age:  The
downright
hostility toward hobbies of anykind.  Gamers like ourselves, stamp
collectors, models builders, amatuer historians, fly fishers, and other
esoteric pursuits have probably heard the phrase "get a life" more than
once.  Just what, pray tell, I am SUPPOSED to be doing when I'm not
sleeping
or working to fed, clothe, and shelter myself?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "Live each day as if it were your last. It's an extremely
 stressful way to live, but it does motivate a person."

     --Michael J. Nelson
       "Life 101"

E-MAIL: siefertma@wauknet.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Prev: RE: re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing