Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

RE: FMAS names

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:36:58 -0600
Subject: RE: FMAS names

Challenged accepted. With two copies down there somewhere, I have a
pretty
good chance of finding one in the basement sometime this year. ;->=

Seriously, sounds right.

The_Beast

		    Ground Zero Games

		    <jon@gzg.com>		     To:
gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
		    Sent by:			     cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Be	     Subject:	  RE:
FMAS names
		    rkeley.EDU

		    02/21/2001 08:34 AM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

>***
>It's probably been mentioned already but why not - BUG HUNT - as in
'Ground
>Zero Games - it's not just another bug hunt'. I remember seeing this
slogan
>in the background of one of those photo's of Jon and his stall at some
>show.
>***
>
>Not that it CAN'T be used, but I will point out that the Sci-Fi
extension
>for SPI/TSR Sniper game used that title.

That was actually Sniper: Bug HuntER, IIRC.

Jon (GZG)