Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: RE: FMAS names

Re: That Age Thing

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:18:19 EST
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:10:48 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
<snip>
>Hey you got one of those too! Well mine's my Dad.....
>On the upside Mark it should be easier to avoid Uncles than fathers ;)
>
>Who's decided she's just not having that argument with her parents
>AGAIN!!! ;)
>
>Beth

Love them, respect them (and their opinions,) treat them civilly (even
if
they don't return the act,) truly consider and evaluate their words, but
continue to live your life.  The only judge of an individual's life is
God.  And his position has been grossly mis-represented by all sides.

Funny - you can be an adult but your Mom (or dad) is still that... your
parent.  Sometimes you never outgrow the parent-child and replace it
with
adult-adult.  Not that that is always bad but the latter is more likely
to increase the relationship.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: RE: FMAS names