Prev: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution and more s****d questions Next: Re: [OT]: GROPOS

Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: "Alex Kettle" <squawk@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:52:40 -0500
Subject: Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

>I went to their web site and had a look. They have pictures of some
>of the minis that are on the way. Here is the web address for anyone
>who may wish to look:
>
>http://www.agentsofgaming.com/gropos.htm
>
>I like the Earth Alliance Frigga VTOL but not enough to start another
>scale. Too bad for me :-)
>
>Those who are going to do 10mm will have some nice vehicles to buy from
>this line.

As a note for those interested, the GROPOS rules are going into final
editing and revision now. It will be the cornerstone of a much larger
project based on these rules. A few of us who are supposed to be running
demos for GROPOS should see a couple of the minis early, if anyone's
still
interested I'll post info once (if) I get them.

Later,
Alexander Kettle,
Upper Canada Battle Group
Field Agent- Agents of Gaming