Prev: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution and more s****d questions Next: Re: That Age Thing

Re: That Age Thing

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:43:16 -0600
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

on 2/20/01 11:38, Mike Stanczyk at stanczyk@pcisys.net wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Kevin Walker wrote:
>
>> I know what you mean (he says in a tone of expected reminiscing).
I'm 36
>> and my wife is 24 so I have a constant reminder that I'm not a spring
>> chicken any more.  Confidentially though I haven't been happier in my
life
>> and thus I'm not really complaining.   ;-)
>>
>> Kevin Walker
>> sage@chartermi.net
>>
> Ok, I just have to ask:  How long have you been married?

Only two months.  Truth be told we've met just over 4 years ago.  All I
can
say is she let a simple bit of misinformation I had about her age stand
for
several months before she corrected my misperception and by then I was
smitten.  And yes the misinformation was I though she was several years
older than she was.  ;-)  (just had to add that just in case people got
other ideas).

Kevin Walker
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution and more s****d questions Next: Re: That Age Thing