Prev: [OT] Gropos Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator

Re: Bugs Don't Surf?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:46:07 -0600
Subject: Re: Bugs Don't Surf?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Llaneza" <imperialdispatches@yahoo.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 1:41 AM

> --- Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@dynamite.com.au> wrote:
> > The actor BTW did a return appearance in "Apocalypse Pooh"
> >
> > "A Collage of scenes from Winnie-the-Pooh cartoons overlain with
dialogue
> > from Apocalypse Now. This makes for some very funny matchups.

>> Martin Sheen Pooh.

    "Saigon... I can't believe I'm still in Saigon.  Oh bother."

    Is Eeyore supposed to be Brando?

    "The horror... Thanks for noticing the horror."

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "Live each day as if it were your last. It's an extremely
 stressful way to live, but it does motivate a person."

     --Michael J. Nelson
       "Life 101"

E-MAIL: siefertma@wauknet.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Prev: [OT] Gropos Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator