Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

That Age Thing was: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:03:52 -0500
Subject: That Age Thing was: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

> Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:56:08 EST
> From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
> Subject: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

[big snip]
> Always a critical factor in what we are exposed to in gaming.
>
> > at 40 I'm a young guy.
>
> My 12 and 1/2 year old daughter twould think you 'old' - I'm
'ancient'.
> My seven year old would probably agree, at least about me... <grin>

Hey Glenn,

since I'm turning 39-yrs-young next month, it's nice to know someone
else
is closer to the age of dirt than me on this list.  man, when someone
like
Beth says she's 26, you start feeling as old as dirt....  ;-)

Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive