Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names

Re: FMAS names

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:27:22 -0500
Subject: Re: FMAS names

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:15:47 -0600, "Christopher K Smith"
<smithck72@home.com>
wrote:

>I haven't seen Drop Zone yet.	Stays with the two syllable convention
and
>has a scifi and historical connotation (planetary assaults or
paratroopers).
>May be a game already though.

Yep. "Drop Zone: Great Battles of the Second World War, Volume 2" by the
Canadian Wargames Group. World War II miniatures rules.

>I think someone already mentioned Firestorm and Flashpoint, or thay may
>already be games.

Firestorm sounds familiar. It might work, but it's kind of generic.
"Flashpoint: Golan" was used as a game name.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names