Prev: 25mm PanzerFausts Next: FMAS names

OOOOps, FT-Wave gun idea

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:44:17 -0000
Subject: OOOOps, FT-Wave gun idea

Does help if I get the mass right for the wave gun (doh!). I don`t know
why
I keep thinking of a mass of 16 for the gun. The masses would be a mass
of 5
for every level of gun and 2 mass for the power generator, meaning the
wave
gun in the book would be a level 2 gun (mass of 10) and a power
generator
(mass of 2), equaling the mass given in the book (mass of 12). For the
odd
numbered wave guns, I would say that they will either require 9 power
points
and recharge at the rate 1D6. Of course, you could install extra power
generators to reduce recharge times (a extra power generator on a cl.2
wave
gun (the one in the book) would make the mass of 14, but recharge at the
rate of 2D6 per turn).

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: 25mm PanzerFausts Next: FMAS names