Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names

Re: FMAS names

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:40:34 -0500
Subject: Re: FMAS names

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:44:06 -0800, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>I'm going to guess Full Metal Jacket and "Gooks don't surf" as the
>original quote.  No idea who the actors were, never saw it.

Nope. Ndedge and Owen got it. It was Apocalypse Now! The character was
Col.
Kilgore, played brilliantly by Robert Duvall. The phrase was "Charlie
don't
surf."

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names