Prev: Re: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits Next: Re: [CON] GZG ECC IV - Two weeks to go....

Re: 100 club PAs

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:24:43 +1100
Subject: Re: 100 club PAs

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@wauknet.com>

>     I've just looked over the Club 100 page, I must say that I am VERY
> intrigued.  I only wish they had better descriptions and/or images
> (particularly those "apes with guns", the "neo-dolphin in land
walker",
and
> Eli's PAs.) so I know what the figures looked like before I made an
> investment.

The NeoDolphin in land walker hasn't been sculpted yet - but is going to
look as similar as intellectual property rights decently permit to the
illustrations in GURPS:Uplift. Good for both Uplift campaigns, as well
as OUDF Fin Marines and Fin Civilians. That's what was requested (and

Prev: Re: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits Next: Re: [CON] GZG ECC IV - Two weeks to go....