Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: FMAS names

FMAS names

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:24:32 -0500
Subject: FMAS names

I'll suggest a few. Since we're trying to keep generic, I'm going to try
avoid (for most of these) anything tied to a particular milleiu or time.

1: Contact!   -  based off something commonly shouted on first sight of
the
enemy

2: Ground Zero - if it hasn't been used, it's begging to be used for
something

3: The Sharp End

4: Under Fire!

5: Body Count

6: In Harm's Way

7: Generic Universal Tactical System (GUTS)

8: Engage!

9: Rapid Fire!

10: Enemy Force!

11: Section Leader! (Squad Leader has already been taken...)

12: Fireteam Zero! (works in the GZG theme and captures the small unit
idea)

Just some ideas that sounded neat to me. Dirtside and Stargrunt both
have a
certain flare. So does Full Thrust, though it leads to many lewd
comparisons. Hopefully the name for this game will conjure to mind small
unit combat and the excitement of man-to-man games...

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

You are what you do when it counts. -- The Masao
from John Steakey's Armour

Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: FMAS names