Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: RE: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

RE: Re;Re-Reenforced hulls

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:04:19 -0500
Subject: RE: Re;Re-Reenforced hulls

Hmmm. Reinforced hulls could exagerate the difference in point value
between
smaller ships and larger ships (something that I think needs to be
reduced).

I like the simple 11/11/9/9 style you suggested the best. A
reinforcement
would move 1 hull box from both the 3rd and 4th rows to the 1st and 2nd
rows. A minimum of 1 hull box must be left in each row. Cost for EACH
reinforcement would be 8 (in addition to the normal hull box cost).

Example:
A ship with 10/10/10/10 would have a hull cost of 80.
Reinforced to 11/11/9/9, hull cost would be 88.
Reinforced to 12/12/8/8, hull cost would be 96.
Upgraded to 11/11/11/11 would have a hull ocst of 88.

So a reinforcement cost the same as adding another row of hull boxes,
but
have no mass.

-----
Brian Bell