Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

Re-Reenforced hull

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:21:51 -0000
Subject: Re-Reenforced hull

Just reading through the midbar skunkworks page (the weapon defence
archive), and came across my proposal for the reenforced hull, with
charles
taylors reply.

I said the hull would cost 129, and have dammage tracks of
1st row-16 dp
2nd row-9 dp
3rd row-8 dp
4th row-7 dp

Charles Taylors proposed a hull of 33 with 7 armour points, with dammage
tracks of
armour-7
1st row-9 dp
2nd row-8 dp
3rd row-8 dp
4 th row-8 dp

In taking dammage, my reenforced hull would require 16 dp to the first
threshold vs 16 dp to first threshold with the armoured version. 25 dp
the second threshold vs 24 dp for the armoured version. 33 dp to the
third
threshold vs 32 dp on the armoured hull, and both require 40 dp to
destruction. This does not include what would happen if you fitted
armour on
top of the reenforced hull. The only problem with the reenforced hull is
that it would become manditory against KV k-guns (well, I`d always use
it
myself<G>).

 BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

PS-Noam, I tried acessing the NI homepage today, and got a reply saying
"you
do not have permission to access /g/z/g/gzg_1/ni/NIhome.htm on this
server".
This was from the full thrust ring list page? Anybody know why?

Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules