Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts

re; Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 15 Feb 2001 16:09:48 -0500
Subject: re; Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:56:20 -0600
From: Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org>
Subject: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

In message <200102151625.f1FGPHA62748@scotch.csua.berkeley.edu>, "David
Reeves
" writes:
> Hi All,
>
> a friend of mine sent me this link for Pendraken 10mm Starship Trooper
minis
> . they have
> humans, warrior bugs and tanker bugs (but no Hoppers -- rats!).

10mm? Is there a lot of 10mm Sci-Fi gaming? Why don't these people
invest their time and energy in a scale more people play, like 15mm?
Ah well...it looks like the bugs would fit in 15mm pretty decently.

dunno Andy.  it seems silly to me as well, since hardly anyone makes
10mm SF minis.	so i
guess we're stuck with infant bugs compared with 15mm or super-sized
next to 6mm....

at any rate, the minis do look pretty good.

Dave

Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts