Prev: Re: 100 club PAs Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts

RE: RE: General EMP Thoughts

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:23:14 -0600
Subject: RE: RE: General EMP Thoughts

Laserlight wrote:
> >These situations are one of the reasons why I left weapons out of my
'list'
> >for Ion Cannons.  Taking out Fire Cons is more effective anyway.
>
> >The list I use again:
> >Screens
> >Special Electronics (Sensors, ECM, etc.)
> >Fire Controls
> >FTL Drive
> >Main Drive
> (Back to top of list)
>
> How about ADFC?

It would fall in the Fire Controls section, the player of the target
ship
could select to roll for this system before or after the normal fire
controls but it would still get a roll before the FTL Drive is checked.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/

Prev: Re: 100 club PAs Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts