Prev: Re: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts

RE: [FT] UNSC DD

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:13:51 +0000
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC DD

>No pods, so must be sponsons.

Hmmm.  Sounds like KR may have misidentified some of the UNSC parts.....

KR? If you're reading this, what is going in the UNSC DD (FT1105) packs?

Jon (GZG)

http://www.gtns.net/gzg/gzg-ft-unsc.html
>has no pictures.

I was going by the printed catalogue photos, which I had assumed Paul
had
uploaded to the site.... I'll have to talk to him about it!

Jon (GZG)

>-----
>Brian Bell
>bkb@beol.net
>-----

But
>> as
>> >I said, I double-checked with KR (GeoHex), and he indicated that the
>> >Destroyer was one piece. I know that it is not the Battle Corvette
(see
>> >http://www.geohex.com/vift1103.htm) or Type 1 Patrol Cutter/Frigate
(see
>> >http://www.geohex.com/vift1104.htm). GeoHex, Eureka, and the GZG