Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: PA TO&E so far

100 club PAs

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:44:59 -0800
Subject: 100 club PAs

For those of you who are curious.  the PAs I've had made from Eureka's
100 Club are "In Production".  they are based on the SAFS designs from
the SF3D/MaK line of sci-fi models.  Nicely done and in four poses -
standing, running, walking, and braced for firing.

They have seperate arms one with a hand and one with an integral beam
weapon.  I've got two in the process of being painted and will post
pictures as they become available.

Also available, but not in my posession outside of prototypes are suits
based on the lighter AFS PAs from the same line of models.

Thank you all

Eli

Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: PA TO&E so far