Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: Re: [FT] BTG Conversions

Re: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:12:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits

Can anyone point me to a site with some bigger pictures of this new camo
pattern? From the small pictures with the article I would say that it
seems to be comparable to the German flektarn pattern. The same were
using
in the Belgian Air Force. Too bad we'll be changing to the Army "aerobic
spandex fluo green and red here I am shoot me" pattern. For once we had
something good...

Ludo Toen