Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons

RE: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:10:55 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Karl suggested
 >Attacker nominates three target systems, numbering them 1, 2, 3
 >Defender nominates 3 system (4,5,6). Throw a die to see which one is
 >hit.

Noam said:
Can't say I like it much better. Aside from seeming somewhat needlish
rather
than EMP-ish, every EMP hit lengthens the game significantly, since
_both_
sides have to make a new list

Yeah but if you have to roll thresholds for *every* system, that'll take
longer than picking out 1/die

Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons