Prev: Re: MT Missile Question Next: RE: [FT] UNSC DD (was: One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?)

RE: [FT] UNSC DD

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:22:33 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC DD

No. It does not sound exactly like that. This is boxy with 2 stubby
wings.
It has a circular receptacle on the back that acts as engine cowling or
would fit the CL engine pod (but engine pod was not included).

When I got them, I thought that they should have an engine pod (as they
are
a little small in comparison with other DDs [larger than Walburgs]). But
as
I said, I double-checked with KR (GeoHex), and he indicated that the
Destroyer was one piece. I know that it is not the Battle Corvette (see
http://www.geohex.com/vift1103.htm) or Type 1 Patrol Cutter/Frigate (see
http://www.geohex.com/vift1104.htm). GeoHex, Eureka, and the GZG Online
Catalog do not have pictures for the Type 2 Patrol Cutter/Frigate or the
Destroyer.

If you have pictures of these, please post a link. Thanks!

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org