Prev: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits Next: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

[FT] BTG Conversions

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:13:46 -0500
Subject: [FT] BTG Conversions

In an effort to not have to invent new systems to do Battle Fleet
Gothic, I
had another idea.  BFG Guns seem a lot like Submunitions Packs, the only
difference being they ignore shields (can live with), and have limited
ammo
(can't live with).  Anyone have any rules on submunition pack ammo, I
guess
in the same vein as an SM Magazine?

This would then leave me free to make Lances into Beam Batteries, which
while the mechanics are a bit different, I think the differences in the
weapons systems are enough to make it interesting.

George

Prev: [DS] US Military designes new camouflage outfits Next: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures