Prev: Re: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats? Next: GZG-OLC: Latest Update

Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: "Pat Connaughton" <patconnaughton@e...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:51:43 -0800
Subject: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

Huzzah!! Huzzah!
Kudos to you David and anyone else with the gumption to
keep at it! Having dealt with the burdens of running a small
business (though, yes, in my case the SBA did acknowledge
that we were a little larger than a hobby (not by much))

Customer is first, last, always. If you've happy customers...
the rest follows.

Sorry to have taken up bandwith in this preachy manner,
but I feel strongly that too many companies have lost track
of getting and keeping long term relationship with customers.

Oops, just fell off soapbox. Well, now back to more important
things

Thanks for the listen....err, read.
Thanks
Pat Connaughton
e-mail - ptconn@earthlink.net
homepage - www.home.earthlink.net/~ptconn
ICQ # 2535086
"He who knows not how to dissemble knows not
how to reign"
Tiberius, Emperator and Princips of Rome