Prev: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

[OT] Update: Keith Watt

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:54:39 -0500
Subject: [OT] Update: Keith Watt

Keith's in Phoenix:
"I've taken a job as a Flight Director/Mission Commander for Challenger
Learning Center of Arizona.  We have a $750,000 spacecraft and mission
control simulator and we run simulated space missions, mostly for middle
and
secondary school kids.	The sim is way cool -- like walking on the
bridge of
the Enterprise.  Imagine running a space combat scenario there!   I'm
also
teaching physics and astronomy at
one of the colleges here in Phoenix."