Prev: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was

Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:03:50 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

> We don't have anything in the way of gallery pages at the moment
because
> I don't have many photos of well-painted models (I seem to spend all
of
> my available free time either casting or making new masters). However,
> if there's anyone out there with nicely finished models of ours that
> they want to photograph and send to me (off list, of course, to
> tony@brigademodels.co.uk) then I'll get a gallery started.

Great idea but not sure I could take the rejection :)

Get your standard "I'm sorry but your style of painting isn't what we
are looking for"
e-mail replies ready :)

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
http://freespace.virgin.net/jeremey.claridge/

Oh and incase any one is interested I should by the end of the
week have a set of 3D space corridor floor plans available to print
on my web site.

Prev: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was