Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

RE: MT Missile Question

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:32:06 -0500
Subject: RE: MT Missile Question

We were playing vector, so high speed does not produce as wide a
variance. I
used the 2 point turn maximum to reflect the original rules as much as
possible (even if I did move it to the beginning of the turn). Aron
Clark
seemed to do fairly well with them.

You may look at the entire game at:
http://members.nbci.com/rlyehable/ft/pbem/cygnus/  Real action did not
start
until turn 9 or 10 (my fault, I started the opponents too far apart).
*Warning* pictures are large.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net