Prev: Re: MT Missile Question Next: Re: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:33:22 -0500
Subject: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

Your point seems clear to me.
You said that it dosn't take much to make a small outfit seem as
professional/ect. as a big outfit.

 I agree, the internet is the great leveler. (And not just in the
wargames
biz.)  I think every small outfit should take full advantage of it.
They can
compete shoulder to shoulder with the big guys.

I would like to see the small outfits outdo the big outfits.  Maybe this
will
get them to rethink their strategies.  Because if the small guys can
meet our
wargaming needs better than the big guys, then more power to the small
guys!

Donald Hosford