Prev: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: Re: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:22:16 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

I'm writing up my initial responses, which hopefully will give another
perspective and address some of this stuff.  Should have it done by
after
lunch (busy here at work...)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

sounds

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: Re: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?