Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:40:10 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

There's a problem once you get close to a threshold, as your example
points
out.  Over 2-3 turns, you only hit this ship with EMP & target your real
guns against another ship.  After 3-4 thresholds, there won't be any
systems
left on the ship.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM