Prev: Re: Infantry Skimmer Next: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures

Mail fixed? Re: Infantry Skimmer

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:48:46 -0600
Subject: Mail fixed? Re: Infantry Skimmer

Your previous post 'RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons' didn't have the
attachment. Is it fixed, or was I right to say you have a 'mostly'
problem?
;->=

***
hanks to everyone who responded.

As to the attached file, I just became aware of it on Thursday night.
Work
reconfigured thier E-mail server. I am trying to correct the problem.
Appologies to the list.
***

Glad to be of assist; we NEED to keep as many of the really hard workers
as
possible!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Infantry Skimmer Next: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures