Prev: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: [OT] End of an Eros Era

RE: MT Missile Question

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:02:47 -0500
Subject: RE: MT Missile Question

(Worm escapes before can is shut)

In my Cygnus Fleet Exercises PBeM, I used the following rules for MT
missiles (under vector rules):

 - Movement: I have extended MT Missiles movement to 36tu. They now move
as
Fighters but are limited to a maximum of +/- 60° (upto a 2 pt turn at
the
beginning of the turn) of forward.

 - PDS vs MT Missile: I have chosen to compromise between MT & FB. PDS
hit
on a 5+. Each MT Missile must be targeted seperatly by PDS.

 - Minimum of 1 FCS needed to launch any number of MT Missiles.

It seemed to work out OK.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net