Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re: 3 15mm Traveller eBay auctions

Re: 3 15mm Traveller eBay auctions

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:15:38 -0500
Subject: Re: 3 15mm Traveller eBay auctions

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:26:21 -0800, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> wrote:

>On the other hand, I'll strip them for a cut of the final take! ;-)

Thanks for the offer, Sean, but I can strip them!

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re: 3 15mm Traveller eBay auctions