Prev: Re: [DS] Towed Artillery Next: Re: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Re: SV: FT-Fire arcs

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:20:08 -0500
Subject: Re: SV: FT-Fire arcs

I should have (and will) include this restriction.

Under Cinematic movement, no weapon fire is permitted through the 60
degrees covered from 5-7 o'clock (as per FB rules). This truncates the
4-6
and 6-8 firing arcs unless no Thrust is used.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

Prev: Re: [DS] Towed Artillery Next: Re: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs