Prev: RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs now Chaos Androids Next: Re: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

[GZG-ECC] Offering a ride from South Western Ontario

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:13:34 -0500
Subject: [GZG-ECC] Offering a ride from South Western Ontario

Hi folks,

I'm going to be driving to GZG-ECC IV from Hamilton, ON, and I was
wondering if there was anybody in the GTA who would want a ride down?
I'd be leaving early on Friday morning (6 or 7am), because I have to
get to Lancaster early.

If anybody is interested, contact me off list -- jhan@warpfish.com

Thanks,
JGH
--
  *** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Here's a very serious song, the deep philosophical undertones I'm sure

Prev: RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs now Chaos Androids Next: Re: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM