Prev: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs Next: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis described (LONG)

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:44:29 -0800
Subject: RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis described (LONG)

Rob,

	Thanks for the insight and comments. I do appreciate it. It was
also
interesting to see how many you bought without seeing them. So far the
only
6mm minis I have bought without seeing them has been the NAC troops from
GZG. I saw pictures at least of everything else. As my collection grows
maybe I will try some "lotto" style mini buying. Who knows :-)

Prev: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs Next: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs