Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: re: [OT] 6-10 mm Bugs, and SST DVD

RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:10:36 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

Depends on the target.	Lots of small craft, I'd take the area attack
AM-SM,
against big capitals, I'd take the standard SMs.

PSB expansion: the area effect is generated by a "phased" or
"constructed"
explosion sequence.  PDS can disrupt the effect by destroying enough
warheads that the explosions fail to support each other in the shockwave
etc.  (good enough?)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM