Prev: RE: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

RE: Eureka 100 club

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:58:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Eureka 100 club

I will probably orders some as well (I like the FutureWars line of
vehicles).
I am looking at after the March 2-4
thing-that-I-have-been-requested-not-to-mention and hope to have some
money
left to spend.

I am also going to contact an amature artist friend to try to put
together
some sketches for a 25mm stargrunt grav-board scout/forward observer to
send
to nick for the Club 100. I was thinking of making the figure somewhat
generic (so it could work for OU/FCT/IC forces (as it will be a little
more
expensive), perhaps in full body armor with closed visor. The other
option
would be to make the board generic and mold different riders for the
various
governtments.

-----
Brian Bell