Prev: RE: [FT] CanAm Rules Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs

RE: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:39:03 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes

The first one works (effectively thats identical to EFSB Heavy beams).
The
second could be a problem, as it is an autohit/damage weapon over it's
entire range.

How about making it a K-gun (kravak railgun) (FB2)?  (Just remembered
you
don't have MT or FB2).
Range & to-hit is as per Pulsetorps.  Damage is equal to the class; roll
die, if it is equal or less than the class, the damage is doubled.  The
first point is applied to armour, the rest to hull.
Mass per class is 2/3/5/7/9.

BTW, the cutter beam is one of mine and is an extremely deadly special
weapon (causes coresystem checks!); the numbers are good, but hasn't
been
extensively used.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM