Prev: Re: Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: [FT] CanAm Rules

6mm Demios Heavy Hover Tank in Production

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:08:48 +1100
Subject: 6mm Demios Heavy Hover Tank in Production

G'Day Guys,

Just got off the phone to Nic and I got news.

The 6mm scale Demios Heavy Hover Tank is going into production, the cost

will be $5.00 (Australian) each. For the moment it will be listed in the

SG2 section of the 100 club. http://www.eurekamin.com.au/

So all those who expressed a interest, if your like me and can't wait,
you
can email Nic directly at  <nicr@eurekamin.com.au> and place your order
right away

Me. I've ordered eight (and Beth didn't even get cross).

Ah. Life IS good.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Eureka 100 club was Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: [FT] CanAm Rules