Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain

Re: Cold Wars & ECC

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 19:11:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Cold Wars & ECC

Laserlight wrote:

> From: Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
>
> > Due to hotel constraints on our schedule this year, ECC and Cold
> Wars
> > are only a week apart.
>
> I thought it was moved a week because the guys were complaining about
> the distraction of having a lingerie show at the hotel?

Uh....	I don't think any of the guys were complaining.

The same group that put on the lingerie show last year will be back
on the weekend of Feb 24th and apparently will have a higher attendance
this year.  It was the hotel that asked us to move to the following
weekend.

Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain