Prev: RE: Unsubscribe Instructions Next: Fw: Port Arthur/Tsushima

RE: [FT] Gothic Conversion

From: stranger@c...
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:16:12 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Gothic Conversion

> ECM isn't used very often, as the sensor rules need reworking (due in
FT3).

> For effect, one possibility is to treat a Jammer as causing limited
> targetting similar to dust clouds in MT.  This requires a "lock-on"
roll
> with the firecons.  Assign weapons to specific firecon and then, if
you roll
> a 4+ for that firecon, the weapons assigned can shoot at the target,
> otherwise, bad luck.

I like this, and it matches the Minbari Jammer I found somewhere, but I
couldn't find a point cost for it.

> The simplest lance conversion is probably to treat lances as
pulsetorpedoes.

I'd thought about that, but they don't quite work the same way, besides,
pulse
torpedoes were my simple answer to the torpedoes.

Prev: RE: Unsubscribe Instructions Next: Fw: Port Arthur/Tsushima