Prev: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur

[FT] Gothic Conversion

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:53:36 -0500
Subject: [FT] Gothic Conversion

From: "stranger" <stranger@cvn.net>

>The first is the Lance.  I had thought to model it kinda like the
continuous
>beams in Babylon 5, but unfortunately, I can't find a copy of the
Earthforce
>Sourcebook, nor can I find conversion rules that allow me to convert to
>Fleetbook standards.

>Next, is the eldar.  How to point cost their Holo-Fields?  I like the
>Concept of the Minbari Jammer, but again, I'm lacking Fleet Book
>construction rules.

Not sure about the Lance , but there are alot of beams out there.
As for the Holofield, there are two versions of it up on the
Weapons/Defense
Archive. You might find something there among the nearly 50 weapon
systems
you could use as a Lance as well.

This is also  the Skunkworks link Brendan was referring to. (It also has
at
least one version of the Minbari Jammer from one of the EFSB conversion
sites)

http://members.nbci.com/noam_izenberg/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

Prev: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur