Prev: Re: Cold Wars Next: Re: FT-Improved armour

RE: [FT] Gothic Conversion

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:53:01 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Gothic Conversion

Welcome to the list.

The EFSB beam weapons are fatal.  Way beyond the damage of BFG lances.
There's several versions floating around; check out Skunkworks on the
webring (address was listed several days ago) or my own site below.

Minbari jammer is not covered in FB2; you'd be best look at the Babylon
Shipbuilders guild (you can find links off the UFTWWWP, check webring
again).  I haven't touched EFSB since 97, when I converted it to FT2.

FT3 & FB3 are forthcoming products; they'll be out sometime this
millenium
(Jon keeps telling us "They're ready when they're ready & not before.")
If you've got FB1/2, this supersedes most of the MT stuff, except for
exotics like capital ship missiles, cloaking fields, reflex fields and a
few
other genre specific things.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

yet, a

Prev: Re: Cold Wars Next: Re: FT-Improved armour