Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain

Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 06:54:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

Bob Makowsky wrote:

> Jon,
>
> Great - Looking forward to it!
>
> I plan to bring a scad of Galoob not-Star Wars mirco figs for some FMA
style
> fooling around as well.  Now if I could just find some Terrorist and
Counter
> Terrorist Figs.
>
> Bob

Nic at Eureka has some US Spec Forces with MP5s in production for the
100 Club.
They haven't been sculpted yet.  I think the Ghurkas have a higher
priority.
His terrorists are not up to the 100 mark yet.	I've picked up some of
Jon T's
terrorists as door prizes for the convention, so you can see how they're

sculpted. I like the SLS-7 figure with the hood and two machine pistols.

Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain