Prev: Re: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers) Next: Re: re:FT-Help with new weapons

Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:58:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator version 1.4

Andrew Ayres wrote:

> <snip>
> Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon wrote:
> >I'm still wondering why Andrew's making another contact list. Indy's
could
> >be 'improved' by snazzy lookups, I suppose, and it'd be nice if
UFTWWWP
> >would have a working link to the contact page instead of just to the
main
> >page.
>
> >But, wouldn't a coordination of efforts be more appropriate? Just a
thought
> >from someone who has contributed soooo much less than all of the fine
> >efforts mentioned.
>
> I agree, but I didn't know of the other player list before I made
mine. I've
> being on this mailing group only 2 weeks now.  Besides the list
database is
> disabled by my host.	It currently has 115 entries.

Well, I guess this is as good an opening as any!

If you're looking for a GZG-playing opponent in your area, or are
planning to travel and want to try and squeeze a game in during your
trip (it's worked for me!), then this resource is where you want to
be! Jump to: <a
href="http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html">http://www.bc
pl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html</a>
and have a looksee!

If you want people to be able to find *you*, it's easy to get posted:
simply
send me an email (offlist!) to 'kochte@stsci.edu' and you'll be updated
straight away (yes, this is not a fancy self-registering interface, and
the
webpage *is* pretty basic, but I'm going for simple functionality here,
not
whiz-bang effects ;-) (besides, I try to update the info as soon and as
fast
as I get it :-)

Mk

PS: you may NOT use this list to track down the person you've been
having

Prev: Re: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers) Next: Re: re:FT-Help with new weapons