Prev: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Re: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)

Re: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:34:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)

Bell, Brian K (Genius) wrote

> I had thought along these lines also.
> A nanite colony creature.
>
> Damage is marked off in the normal fashion. But it represents areas of
the
> ship that are infected instead of damage.

I like!  Going back to the "vertical damage weapons" we discussed some
time
back, how about "Hull row hit by the initial infection is determined by
1d6-2, resluts below 1 treated as 1.  However, subtract 1 for each
active
level of screens.  If the result is now 0 or below, the hit has no
effect;
in this case, fighters escorting the targeted ship may be infected."

Prev: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Re: [FT] Nanite Colony (was: Devourers)